sexta-feira, maio 19, 2006

Não sou uma criança,mas também ainda não sou uma mulher

Não sou grande fã de Britney Spears,mas esta música dela diz-me muito...porque já não sou uma criança,mas também ainda não sou uma mulher...Esta é para todas aquelas que estão nesta fase de transição:

Britney Spears

I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

I used to thinkI had the answers to everything
But now I know
That life doesn't always go my way, yeah...
Feels like I'm caught in the middle
That's when I realized

CHORUS:
I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl

There is no need to protect me
It's time that I
Learn to face up to this on my own
I've seen much more than you know now
So don't tell me to shut my eyes

But if you look at me closely
You will see it at my eyes
This girl will always find her way

(I'm not a girl)... I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe
(Not yet a women)...I'm just trying to find the woman in me,yeah

Sem comentários: